More on my artistic side.

I would like to share some of my paintings and drawings.

Friday, March 4, 2022

Paradise Beach....


 A beach area where my wife and I sat to do paintings.  The location is along Lake Superior and north of Grand Portage, Minnesota.  It is actually located on an Indian Reservation even though it is a drive off from the highway. The sand is different here as the beach is made up of many small rocks and not sand. The land that projects out is next to an island where seagulls hatch new birds.  The painting is done is pastel and was done mostly on the site. I think I tweaked it a little when back in the studio.  I have been digging through my past paintings and realized that I have not photographed  many of them.  I took shots of 12 new items just this morning.  I am glad I have the originals and that I can take shots of them for the net.

1 comment:

Larry said...

I like it! This reminds me of some of my fishing trips up in Northern Maine.