More on my artistic side.

I would like to share some of my paintings and drawings.

Friday, February 19, 2016

ACEO Cards.......



I am not a part of the group that trades artist trading cards.  I just thought it would be fun to try my hand at it.  ACEO cards are small artworks created by artist in many different mediums.  They can be  designs, portraits, landscapes and I guess abstracts.  The official size is suppose to be 2 and 1/2 inches by 3 and 1/2 inches.


My latest creation was done while I was observing and assisting a high school art class.  It is a challenge to just start off and blindly create.  I like to react to what I have put on the paper and then add to enhance the composition.


This is an older one that I had done last year.  I really don't know where my ideas are coming from but sometimes the space theme invades my designs.


I find when I have free time that it is good to keep using the skills moving, even when the artwork is so small. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh you are creative indeed.